Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product are accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order.
By submitting an order to us through our website, you declare that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing details.
Visitors under the age of 18 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Non-acceptance of an online order may be a result of one of the following:
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
ONLINE ORDER PROCEDURE
Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and HENRY COUTURE PARIS will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the Order Cancellation instructions set out below.
When an order is placed, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. However, this remains simply a pre-authorisation request until the order is shipped, at which point we actually take payment.
If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
If you are based in the EU, under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you notify us within seven working days of receipt.
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as we do not offer a free return service.
All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
We will refund the full value of your order, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation provided that the cancelled order is received at our warehouse.
Notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
hcparis.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
– To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
– To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
– To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would
like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All logos, graphics, images of products and descriptions of products on this website are the intellectual property of Henry Couture Paris Llc and may not be used without express written permission from the Company.